Saturday, October 20, 2012

90% of my proceeds from my "Cats" Gallery Donated through Oct 31 2012 to "Friends of the Friendless Animal Rescue Group"


Through the end of October 2012. Any of art in my "Cat" gallery I will donate 90% of my proceeds to "Friends of the Friendless Animal Rescue Group" http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MO320.html  This is where my Grand Kitty Tilly was adopted from. They do all they can to rescue these animals and they never have enough funds to care for all vet bills and food for these little sweeties in need of homes. There is also an option to make a direct donation in the link provided about the group in the link above.

So if you know that might be looking for cat art and want to help out the animals please pass this along by posting it on Twitter, Google + or Face book that 90% of my proceeds from my "Cats" Gallery will go to this organization to help with the expenses through the end of October. They help Dogs and Cats but I only have Cats in my gallery right now.
 
Thanks in advance for helping these dear animals. Here are a few images from my cats gallery. Click on any of the images to take you to the sale page. Here is a link to the complete
 gallery that I will be giving 90% of my proceeds from.  http://andee-photography.artistwebsites.com/art/all/cat/all

Andee

Sell Art Online 
Sell Art Online
Photography Prints
Art Prints
Sell Art Online
Photography Prints
Art Prints
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/pizza/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">pizza art for sale</a>

1 comment:

  1. I will get the word out and post on my facebook. I wish you had more time to collect. Beautiful kitty's. Thanks for helping :o)

    ReplyDelete