Monday, December 3, 2012

Andee's New Art Series: Abstract Rainbow Fractal Art Collection


I love creating new works of art. Photography or a complete digital creation. This week I completed a digital abstract fractal created series that I am very proud of and love very much. I hope you will too. They will make a great gift for all art lovers.

To look at a larger version of any piece, or to purchase one or more pieces you can click on each one and it will open up to the main page for that piece.

They are all available on Metal, Acrylic or Fine Art paper prints with your choice of papers and a huge selection of  frames. The two panel pieces are the same length. I just added them in a vertical and horizontal option so they can be framed according to the position you choose to hang them in.


Art Prints
Art Prints
Art Prints
Sell Art Online
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment