Monday, December 10, 2012

From Food Pantry To Fine Art


In recent years a growing number of folks have fallen on to hard times. I know this only too well myself. I too have recently needed to turn to the kindness and donations of others for food items in the past year or more. It is a humbling experience to say the least.

Photography has been a passion of my for years and the last two years I have made strides in growing my portfolio of work to sell on POD sites. Food photography is one of my biggest loves. But falling in to hard times makes it almost impossible to shoot cool fun a salable images for fine art. But since going to the food pantries every now and then I have been given a beautiful food item that is in great condition to make some photo art.

I want to send a word of thanks out there to everyone who has ever donated food to a food pantry or given food to a person in need. I have had the chance in years past to help other but times are so hard that I am in need these days. I hope to sell more of my art to help get me off the need for the food pantries and take care of my own needs and help others in the future when I can.

Here are a few of the pieces that were from the food pantries that I made fine art photography from them before they became a much needed meal or a treat. To view the art closer or to purchase any piece for the walls of your home or office or to give as a gift to others click on the art and it will take you to a page where you can purchase a print of it. They are available on stretched canvas, metal, acrylic and framed prints as well as rolled in a tube if you wish to frame it yourself. 

Thanks for looking a have a wonderful day!

Photography Prints
Art Prints
Photography Prints
Sell Art Online
Photography Prints
Photography Prints
Art Prints
Photography Prints
Sell Art Online
Sell Art Online
Photography Prints
Photography Prints
Sell Art Online
Art Prints
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment