Saturday, January 26, 2013

Having fun with Digital Painting


I have added another form of digital art to my galleries. It has been really fun. This new field has been one of excitement for me. It is digital painting. It can never replace the original form of painting but for someone like me this is wonderful.

My interest in abstracts has grown and this new digital painting software has given me the opportunity to try it, with out the investment in canvas and paints. You can see the examples I have here and all are for purchase just click on the piece you wish to see larger or purchase and it will take you to the art page where you can take a closer look and even make a purchase if you fine one that will fit the decor of your home or office. They make a great gift as well.
Photography Prints
Sell Art Online
Photography Prints
To see more of my Digital paintings please check out the rest of the gallery here
The other thing I have been working on in digital painting are my world maps.
Photography Prints
Art Prints
Sell Art Online
I have been having fun with these and will have more to come. Bookmark the link below and check back later to see what is new in the work of maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment